Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Report it on line

Fly-tipping is just one of the things that can be reported to Tewkesbury Borough Council on line using the 'Do-it-online' page on its website.

You can report a wide range of things there - both to Tewkesbury Borough Cuncil and to Gloucestershire County Council.  Fly tipping and littering are just a couple of them, but it extends to such things as planning infringements, flooding, stray or lost dogs, potholes and blocked road drains.

A page which links to all the services provided by local authorities and other service providers is being devloped for this website - but it isn't a quick job.  In the meantime, we've added the TBC 'Do-it-online' page as a permanent link in the left hand column.

No comments: